Ice Cream Possibilities: Expanding What is Possible
Do you have a hard time thinking bigger? Do you get stuck because you just don’t see the possibilities? In this episode, Gina talks about how ordering ice cream showed her the key to thinking about the impossible in a whole new way. Gina was torn between two different choices of ice cream: mint chocolate chip or stracciatella. Then, she overheard the person in front of her order a split scoop with two different flavors. Gina’s mind was blown, who knew that was even a possibility? How can we believe in impossible things more often? We have big goals and dreams, and we may think it isn’t even possible!
Four things you can do to start believing in the big impossible things more often:
- Start reaching out to people who are doing big things.
- Find a crowd of big dreamers like you.
- Fill your ears with big ideas.
- Stop working alone.
Enjoy the show!
- [00:45] The ice cream solution Gina overheard
- [04:15] The impossible becomes possible
- [06:20] Four things you can do to start believing in the big impossible things more often
- “I love the world of and.”
- “I started thinking about all of the impossible things that I never had even thought to ask for.”
- “You really need to spend your days with people who will encourage you to go for those dreams.”